1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
NIDO CLINIC, S.L.P.U. is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 , December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
– Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
– Carry out market studies and statistical analysis.
– Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms made available on the CONTROLLER’s website.
– Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
– With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
– For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we store your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is planned except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has signed confidentiality and data processor contracts. treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and limitation or opposition to its processing.
– Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
CLINICA NIDO, S.L.P.U.. Lorenzo Palmireño, 4 lower left – 46021 Valencia (València). Email: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data They are necessary to respond to your request, on the part of the provider, and the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary to provide an optimal service to the USER. If all data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article. 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the USERS and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through CLINICA NIDO,
S.L.P.U.. Lorenzo Palmireño, 4 lower left – 46021 Valencia (València). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org